Vancouver review, lifestyle, & fashion blog.

February 04, 2012

Review: Unif Flats

I love these shoes so much I decided to make a separate post for them! 

Whoever designed these shoes were probably inspired by the Christian Louboutin Pigalle flats and Rollerball loafers. Obviously the Unif Hellraiser flats that I bought are nowhere near as pricey as the Louboutins (those being over $900!), but the quality is great considering the price. I got them from Karmaloop for less than $150.




The Unif flats are weighty, but not unbearably heavy. The leather is lambskin so I'm assuming that these flats will be very comfy. The only *tiny* complaint I have is that the toes are a little too rounded. The flats also fit slightly large, but I can always put insoles in to fix this. 




For some weird reason, I kept thinking the spikes for these flats would be hollow. I was also scared that they would have that "badly glued on" look when I got them. Fortunately, the spikes are pretty heavy-duty and they're actually "drilled" into the leather. If I kicked someone it would probably hurt. =D

There are absolutely no glue marks on the outside seams of the shoe (the part connecting the leather and soles), which is usually more evident in cheaply made shoes. I forgot to take a picture, but the black rubber soles of the shoes have good traction too.




I can't wait to wear them with my orange blazer!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see outfit posts with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these shoes are so fierce! i definitely cannot pull them off. i'm looking forward to some outfit posts with these bad babies!

    ReplyDelete

© probably improbable | All rights reserved.