Vancouver review, lifestyle, & fashion blog.

February 29, 2012

The Fray

I went to The Fray's S+S Tour at The Orpheum on Sunday with my bf. It was an amazing experience and I'll definitely be attending their future shows. Unfortunately, I stupidly left my camera at home so I couldn't take "proper" pictures.

I was really surprised by the wide variety of age groups that attended the concert. There were people there that are older than my parents! They played for about an hour and a half, including the encore.

If you guys ever have a chance to see them, you definitely should. They sound amazing live!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P.S. If you're going to a concert with a boyfriend/girlfriend/etc. please STOP making out and dry humping like no one's around you. It's disgusting. =D




 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© probably improbable | All rights reserved.