Vancouver review, lifestyle, & fashion blog.

June 19, 2014

Alexander Wang Rocco

This bag has been on my list for a few years now, but I've always put off getting it for reason or other. I was lucky enough to get it on SSENSE on sale a few weeks ago and I'm now using it as my everyday bag. I do agree with the consensus that the bag is really heavy. When it's empty, it's quite light, but gets heavy after putting in my everyday essentials.







I originally wanted to Rockie, but I didn't like the way the zipper looked on the bag. I saw a lot of pictures with the top part of the Rockie puffed up, and I just felt like it didn't look as sleek so I went with the Rocco instead. The Rocco does look large on me as I'm only 5'0", but I think it looks ok.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© probably improbable | All rights reserved.