Vancouver review, lifestyle, & fashion blog.

June 09, 2014

Louis Vuitton Empreinte

I said in my previous post that I've been trying to downsize my closet. One of the other reasons I wanted to do this was so that I have more to spend on high quality items (way better than having a hundred trendy pieces from Forever 21). These past couple of months, I've been going crazy over designer items. I have 3 major purchases that I wanted to share, but I'll be detailing the items in separate posts. Two of the purchases have been on my "must have item" list since they were released.
The first purchase is a Louis Vuitton wallet. It took me 3 tries to get this wallet. First I got the Zippy Coin Purse (ZCP) in Corail. The color on that one was so cute, but I felt like I'll probably get tired of it after a while. I ended up exchanging that one for another ZCP in empreinte leather, but after seeing the colour in other lighting, I realized I didn't love it.

So after all that, I got this one:


It's the Louis Vuitton Compact Curieuse wallet in Empreinte leather.

It's small, but not so small that it's hard to open it and put cards in, which was an issue with the ZCP. The empreinte leather is lightweight and, according to TPF members, quite durable. I know black is pretty boring for an SLG, but I feel that the embossing on the black empreinte is deeper than on the other colours. The next few bags on my must have list are all in different colours, so this wallet will match all of them.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© probably improbable | All rights reserved.