Vancouver review, lifestyle, & fashion blog.

April 14, 2013

Floral Trousers

The weather in Vancouver brightened up today and I was super excited to wear these oriental print pants from Zara. I love floral or unique printed clothes for spring and summer just because I normally wear all black or grey most of the year. Although all black is going to be my go-to for most days, I've set a goal to try to incorporate more colour and patterns into my outfits.

On a related note, I've been thinking of getting another Mackage Kenya in a smaller size. The one I'm wearing in the pictures is just way too big now (size XS) and I'm not liking how loose it looks unless I layer it with a sweater. As for the pants, they're a bit loose as well. I'm wearing the smallest size (size 2 in Zara) and they bunch around the knee area and are loose in the thighs. I always seem to have this problem with trousers though, because my knees and thighs are small (my boyfriend tells me to grow into them haha).

If you know where to get the original straps for this watch please message me!


Wearing: Talula (Aritzia) shirt / Mackage Kenya leather jacket / Zara trousers / J.Crew flats / Rebecca Minkoff mini 5 zip / Helloberry bracelet / Salvador Dali watch
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© probably improbable | All rights reserved.