Vancouver review, lifestyle, & fashion blog.

February 04, 2013

Current Obsession: Alexander Wang

I have been obsessed with the A.Wang Rockie and Rocco lately. I even had a dream about it. I know that these two bags have become a mainstay for bloggers and celebrities alike and I can totally understand why. I have read though that the Rocco is quite heavy due to all the studs on the bottom and it's probably going to look huge on me.

I've seen a few pictures of the Rockie and it looks like it would be a better size for my height. I'm planning to go to Holt Renfrew this week to check the bags out (maybe it'll help me get over it)!

If I do ever get either bag, I'd probably get the black pebbled leather with rose gold hardware. Though, the red one looks good too and would probably be better since my go-to outfits are usually boring black.

*all pictures from Google







I'm pretty much the same height as Mary-Kate and the Rocco looks massive on her!






Most of the Rockie pictures are of Emma Stone (she must really love this bag...). Apparently she's 5'6" so the bag probably looks smaller on her than it will on me.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© probably improbable | All rights reserved.