Vancouver review, lifestyle, & fashion blog.

July 24, 2012

A Bright Idea

For the past few weeks I've been debating on whether or not to colour my hair again. I've been colouring my hair since I was in highschool, but I've never had a 'out of the ordinary' shade. My typical colouring range is black to medium brown. However, I've been really obsessed with red hair lately. I mean bright maroon red and not orangey red. I have done some research on colouring hair bright red and I know that it's extremely difficult to maintain it, BUT I still really want to try it out!

*all images from Google*

This is the kind of red I'm interested in:



IF I do decide to colour my hair red, I'll probably do it after next week. I'm going camping and I do not want to be worrying about making my hair look nice in the middle of a forest. If all goes well with the red, I'll definitely post some pictures!


Have YOU ever coloured your hair an "out there" colour? 
Was it worth the upkeep hassle?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I dyed my hair from virgin black to red last month. I LOVE IT. This is the most recent pic of my hair after I recoloured it and dyed the roots:

    http://p.twimg.com/AzetIE0CUAAclds.jpg:large

    Maybe I'll do a blog post showcasing the colour stages of my hair. Just note that it won't be completely permanent so it will fade like crazy. My hair was almost orange for a while.

    ReplyDelete

© probably improbable | All rights reserved.